- Tony and I were happily surprised when we learned I was pregnant! We found out on Mother's Day, 2009.
- We were then scared to death.....
- We then got used to the idea.....
- Now we can't wait for Baby Elizondo to get here!
- I did not have too much nausea in the beginning, thank goodness
- However, I had an aversion to healthy foods like chicken, fish, and vegetables.....go figure!
- The aversions now seem to be gone and no major cravings (well, candy and junk food taste awfully good)
- I LOVE to eat in general!
- I actually LOST a couple pounds during the first trimester - go me!!
- I am feeling pretty good most of the time!
- I thought I was having a little boy.....I just had this feeling.
- Tony and I made it through three weddings over the summer - my sister April's, my friend Karen's, and our friends Sean and Christine's
- The preliminary finding is that we are expecting a GIRL!!! To be confirmed at 20 weeks.
- I have started to feel the baby move; it feels like a little angel.
- Tony completed a sprint triathlon (swim, bike, run)
- Our first niece (aside from our 5 beautiful step-nieces) was born on August 19, 2009! Miranda Lynn Carr weighed 9lbs., 4oz. at birth. She is a beautiful baby! The cousins have already talked to each other (through my tummy) and can't wait to meet in person and play together!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
18 Weeks and Counting!
Hi everybody! In this picture I am at 18 weeks gestation. Thank you to all my friends that have said I look good, and look pregnant, not like I'm gaining weight. :) In my mind, I'm still not sure whether I'm pregnant or just eating too much! I am due January 18, 2010. Yes, these are my pre-pregnancy clothes! I am slowly weeding them out as needed. Here is a recap of my pregnancy so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Emily! You look good. But now I guess you can't play with my birds... ;)
ReplyDeleteEmily, there are pregnant women who gain 20 pounds in the first few weeks and there are those who just glow with beauty, you are one of those pregnant women that glow with happiness and beauty . You look great. It's so nice to see you every day at the office so happy. Please forgive me when I pester you about things like... are your pants on too tight or what’s wrong, it’s because I care about you. Keep feeling good, it shows.....Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy, it’s a beautiful and wonderful experience. (You’ll see)
ReplyDeleteEmily,
ReplyDeleteYou've been glowing ever since I saw you for the first time as a pregnant woman!!! You just might glow all the way through labor!! Try not to be as late as you know who!!! Babies are absolutely the best - even the fussy ones.
Emily and Tony,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I'm so late in posting this but Naomi Kate is such a beautiful baby. It's been a while since I've seen a little peanut!Needless to say, Grandma Susie keeps me very up to date on everything Naomi (and cousin Miranda) does!! Your pictures are wonderful - I cannot wait to meet Naomi and hold that sweet little bundle. Love, "nanny" (used to be Sue) Good