Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where Has Time Gone?!

Emily at just about 31 weeks. Whoa!

Hi everyone!
I know many of you have been waiting eagerly for us to post again. Sorry for the long wait! I wanted to post right after Halloween but time just keeps getting
away from us. :) And Jojo isn't even here yet!

Things have been busy and a bit overwhelming; but I'm not complaining. Really I've been feeling pretty good this whole time. Yes, there have been some aches and pains. I'm getting clumsier, my lap is getting shorter, and I have to keep backing away from the desk or the steering wheel. But thankfully, I haven't had to slow down too much yet. Jojo is kicking and moving around a lot - she seems to be a gentle baby - but she is definitely active!

Anthony (Daddy) has been busy working on baby Jojo's room.

Before. See the layers of paint we found after stripping off the wallpaper.



We painted the room pink and white on opposite walls. Daddy is hard at work.


Hardwood floor, before sanding.

Floor sanding in progress.
There's still plenty of work to do! Stay tuned.







Anthony (Daddy) turned 30 on Oct. 27th. Here's a fall picture of us outside our home.


Good news! Last week Emily (Mommy) got her H1N1 flu shot.....hallelujah! As you may know, the H1N1 shot (injectable) has been difficult to find....even if you're in a high priority group like I am. It took some networking, and a drive through rush-hour darkness to the next county, but Mommy is now vaccinated. :)








We had some family come to our house for Halloween.











Here's Jojo's crazy Mommy and Daddy.





Left to Right: Grandma Susan, Aunt Jenn, Seventies Guy, Aunt April, Uncle Arthur















"Hi, I'm cousin Miranda and I was a cute pumpkin (sort of) for Halloween. Uncle Arthur is holding me. I can't wait for Jojo to come play with me."







Well, right around the corner is Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then New Year's
, and then Baby Elizondo will be here! Let's just hope it all goes in that order. :) You never know!

We wish all of you health and a stress-free holiday season. Times are lean, so let's just count our blessings and be thankful for the joys of health, family, and friends. Remember your local food banks!

Love to all, Emily and Anthony xoxoxo


1 comment: