We have more pictures and news to share, BUT FIRST......The Lost Photographs: Emily at 36 weeks!
I had planned on updating this blog at Christmastime, so we took these pictures on the day I was 36 weeks pregnant. But as you now know, we had an early special delivery before I got the chance to post them!
Okay, now on to the baby. :)
Bathtime!
Grandma Sompit (Kun-yah) came to visit and help out in early February.

We were able to visit Grandma Susie and lots of other family in February.


In my swing.
Grandma Sompit (Kun-yah) came to visit and help out in early February.
We were able to visit Grandma Susie and lots of other family in February.

Naomi is eight weeks old and Miranda is six months here.At both her one-month and two-month checkups, Naomi was in the 25th percentile for length, weight, and head circumference. A perfectly proportioned little peanut!
Bye-bye for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment